Unfortunately, due to the current corona-related situation, I have to cancel the trip to the Canary Islands. Neither in Tenerife nor in Gran Canaria is the situation so good – that I want to travel there.
My new plan is a yoga & hiking retreat in the fall to Turkey.
Travel date 23. – 30. October 2021
As you can imagine, the planning is somewhat difficult – but I am confident that such a trip will be possible by the end of October.
I have reserved rooms in the small the farry’s boutique hotel. If you want to come along, then it’s best to register right away. As soon as four participants have registered, the trip takes place.
Upon registration, the yoga fee of 180, – Euro is due. If you are not able to participate – I can refund you up to 4 weeks before the trip – 50% of the fee.
Participation is only possible – if you also register at the hotel and deposit your data there. Please see the booking conditions.
- 7 nights with half board in a double room 689,- €
- 10 x Yoga – dynamic and restorative units alternate
Hike in the nature reserve Küdür, directly behind the hotel. There are some varied trails through the nature reserve. Mountainous, rocky landscapes with a great view over the Aegean Sea alternate again and again with sandy bays that invite you to linger.
Sundowner Hike: The sunset in Yalikavak is breathtaking. We walk from the hotel along the waterfront through the old village center of Yalikavak to the famous Yalikavak Marina – the sunset always in view.
- Visit of ancient rock dwellings in the nature reserve Küdür.
- Visit to the oriental weekly market (Bazaar) in Yalikavak.
- Wellnes offer in the SPA of the Yalikavak Marina or traditional hammam.
- Visit to the Underwater Museum in Bodrum and/or visit Bodrum Bazaar.
- I am the organizer, but not the tour operator.
- You travel on your own responsibility.
If you are interested in the trip – then write me an e-mail with your phone number.
Even if you still need information, have questions – feel free to send an email at post(at)danke-yoga.de